2013年5月11日土曜日

Frances Cone - Soon


Frances Cone - Soon

Downloaded the song "Soon" by Frances Cone, a musician acts in U.S.A. Her voice and her band's sound are very impressive for me. Sometimes her voice sounds like stony and sometimes resonates emotionally. Guitar is pop and drumbeat is bouncing. Imagined that a woman's various emotions are expressed by the song. I can't understand the lyrics, so imagined by my impression acquired by the voice and sounds.

The article about Twitter's new app "Twitter #music" told me her music. In some countries, many users start to use it last week. By using this app, you can share the music you are listening to and soon play or download the music your friends are listening to.

When it was launched, some tweets about this app by famous musicians, such as Mike Shinoda and deadmau5, made many Twitter users excited. Later, Tech Crunch uploaded the article about the musician gathers many buzz by this app, Frances Cone. I listened to her songs on SoundCloud shortly after read the article. Unfortunately, we can't use this app in Japan. However, I am so glad that it expands opportunities for me to meet unknown music.

(Originally written on April 24th, 2013.)

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿