2013年9月7日土曜日

Paramore Show at iTunes Festival 2013

Paramore Show at iTunes Festival 2013
2013-09-04 at Roundhouse in London, UK


Grow Up / Fast In My Car / That's What You Get / Decode / Ignorance / Interlude: I'm Not Angry Anymore
NOW / Daydreaming / When It Rains / Last Hope / Brick By Boring Brick / Interlude: Holiday
crushcrushcrush / Ain't It Fun / The Only Exception / In The Morning & Landslide (Cover)
Pressure / Misery Business / Part II / Interlude: Moving On / Still Into You

Great!!! Paramore appeared on the stage at iTunes Festival in London. I could view their performance in real time using iPad with the app for iTunes Festival. Half of the songs are recorded in their latest album "Paramore." The other half were selected from their old album except the cover song. Ignorance, Brick By Boring Brick, Ain't It Fun and Pressure are good for me. I wanted to listen to these songs and glad to listen to them in real time. Download the app and enjoy the video of the impressive show!

And... I hope that someday I will say following words as audience: WE ARE PARAMORE!!!

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿