2015年5月24日日曜日

Zedd – True Colors

Zedd’s new album True Colors was out. I want all of music lovers to listen to the album. He does not delivered his music to limited listeners, but persons who love both popular music and EDM. I hope that you will listen to some songs taken from the album if you are interested in popular music. Let me introduce my following text about my favorite songs included in this album:

Transmission [feat. Logic & X Ambassadors] Sounds like popular music which caught on the world in the late 20th century, for example, Jamiroquai. However, the synthesizer sound in this song is generated with software in 2010's.

Sound of software synthesizer such as reFX NEXUS2 has updated at short intervals. Old-time hardware synthesizers may not be able to generate the present electronic sound. You can taste present progressive sounds in this song.

Papercut [feat. Troye Sivan] I visualize a calm sea when listening to the early part. I do not see any waves. Troye’s song is like a monologue. The voice is floating away into a blank space.

The mode is switched in the latter part of the song. The sound changes to being dynamic. You will be swallowed by the world of the attractive sound. His song is like a dialogue for a significant other.

Daisy Your heart will be melted slowly by the voice of Julia Michaels and strings which is conducted by Ron Fair. Julia’s soft voice matches the melody written by Zedd.

All of the melodies are impressive. I love the melody of the part “When you running, running…” in particular. A stream of the melodies is beautiful and comfortable.

Note: the following is the story about the three singles on my Medium: “Zedd – I Want You To Know/Addicted To A Memory/Beautiful Now”.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿